Shakti Cotton Shift
Click the image below to begin, then click the image to advance the slideshow. Click outside the image to close.
Shakti, one of the most important goddesses in the Hindu pantheon, is a divine cosmic energy that represents feminine power and the dynamic forces that move through the universe. Shakti, who is responsible for creation and can also be an agent of change, is often manifested to destroy evil forces and restore balance. We're not saying you'll feel all that in the Shaktk dress, but you may feel the strength to claim your own power and create your best life.
At any rate, this easy "slip-it-on-and-go" shft will make getting dressed a little simpler. The loose fit flatters all body types and feels comfortable all day. Check the size chart for your best fit. A small = a size 6, and so on.
- Fabric : 100% Cotton
- Regular fit
- Short sleeve dress
- Fabric weight: 190g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors,line drying, do not bleach and dry clean, iron on LOW, not steam.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".